Some players may receive a "device not compatible" error message in the Google Play Store when trying to download the latest version of Food Street, this is a known bug that Google is currently investigating as it has to do with the app store itself.
As a temporary workaround, Google suggests clearing Google Play Store data from your phone and then trying to install Food Street. To do this, go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Play Store > Clear data.
Please try these steps:
1) Go to your apps folder and click on the ‘settings’ icon
2) Scroll down to the section called ‘apps’ and click on it
3) Scroll down to ‘Google Play Store’ and click on it
4) Click ‘Clear Data’ and click OK on the ‘Delete app data’ dialog box
5) Restart your phone and you should now be able to download the game.
Another suggestion is to re-install the Google Play Store App. To do this go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > uninstall updates. After that try to install Food Street again.